REFLECTOR: blue mtn.

Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Sun Jun 12 23:21:52 CDT 2005


I'm not flying yet, so I don't know how well it will work, but I'm going to mount mine the same way Greg Richter did his Cozy Jet.  He used double-sided sticky tape and stuck it to the top of his CPU.  My CPU is mounted right behind my screen.  I figure if it doesn't work there, I can always move it later.

Darrell Kufalk

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: TimRhod at aol.com 
  To: Reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:22 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: blue mtn.


  Any Velocities using the blue mountain EFIS products that can tell me where you located your magnetometer to give you true heading  without local interference


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050612/2d5b3f36/attachment-0001.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list