REFLECTOR: Speed Brake

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Sun Jun 5 17:20:25 CDT 2005


Got a picture of your N'Wheel fender to share Richard?

Greg in Sydney.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Richard Riley" <richard at riley.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 4:14 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Speed Brake


> At 11:01 AM 6/5/05, you wrote:
>>Thanks, Scott.  My next question is if anyone has departed from a runway 
>>(grass strip)
>>with some loose stones and how much damage was done to the prop.
>>
>>John
>
> Heck, John, I've destroyed a prop with a loose 10-32 screw I sucked up 
> from a dirty concrete parking ramp.   That's the reason I have a nosewheel 
> fender - it doesn't stop Prop FOD, but it reduces it.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 




More information about the Reflector mailing list