REFLECTOR: Goin' away for two weeks

Dan Fast onefastvelocity at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 06:34:37 CDT 2005


Congratulations Brian....and Many Happy Years to you
and Teresa!!!!!!

            Dan

--- Jeff Barnes <realpropertyproCTO at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> COGRATULATIONS BRIAN and TERESA. 
> 
> Best Regards,
> Jeff Barnes 
> 
> Brian Michalk wrote:
> > 
> > Fellow builders:
> > 
> > I got married.
> > 
> > It happened on Saturday, May 28.  Teresa's family
> showed up with shotguns,
> > but I figured it would be best if they didn't have
> to use them, so I went
> > through with it.
> > 
> > I'll be traveling through Europe for the next two
> weeks.  If there's
> > anything major, to do, it'll have to wait until I
> get back.  If there are
> > technical problems, I have someone able to take
> care and feed the computers.
> > 
> > I'll have a laptop, so whenever we can find a
> hotspot, or the occasional
> > internet connection, I'll check my email.
> > 
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> > 
> > Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 



		
__________________________________ 
Discover Yahoo! 
Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it out! 
http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list