REFLECTOR: Vortilions and/or VG's?

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 21 13:16:26 CDT 2005


I want good before-after data on the wing VGs.  I never get near enough 
to aft CG to where the lack of VGs on the wing will cause the wing to 
stall first.
As I mentioned in earlier post ... Jim S.

Al Gietzen wrote:

> jim,
>
>  
>
> I'm confused and a bit concerned about your statement  " I have since
>
> taken them off the main wing (left them on the canard)".  <snip> I 
> think this is a very dangerous thing to do.
>
>  
>
> Scott
>
>  
>
> Jim;  I'll second that.  Definitely gets you closer to our beloved 
> 'deep stall' scenario.  But I'm sure you know that, so we're curious 
> about your objective.
>
>  
>
> Al
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050721/f2ab9406/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list