REFLECTOR: Transporting Canard AC ...

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Tue Jul 19 19:33:27 CDT 2005


When I sold my kit, it was oversized, but all it took was proper placarding/lights to
make it legal.  Saved on chainsaw gas.

John

Chuck Jensen wrote:

> Jim, Dan Fast, Sebastian (or thereabouts)(772)473-6090 hauls a lot of
> Velo kits.  I don't know that he specializes in illegal loads and
> mid-night runs, but I'm sure he owns a chainsaw--so every load can be
> made legal in just a couple minutes.
>
> Chuck
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Jim Sower
> Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:39 PM
> To: Velocity Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Transporting Canard AC ...
>
> All,
> I've heard about a guy (with an 18-wheeler?) who transports Velocitys
> over long distances.  I have a guy who wants to transport a Cozy III
> from OH to OR.  Long haul.  Illegally wide load.  Can't do it himself,
> etc.
> Could someone put me in touch with this guy if he's still out there ...
> Jim S.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list