REFLECTOR: Franklin Starter

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Wed Jul 13 13:05:06 CDT 2005


Keith,
Thanks.  I'll look into it.

John

Keith Hallsten wrote:

> It's more likely to be the battery or wiring connections than the starter
> itself.  When did you last have the battery capacity tested?
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of John Dibble
> Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:25 AM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Franklin Starter
>
> When my engine is hot, my starter is sluggish.  Maybe time for a new one.
> Where can I
> buy one?  Can I have it rebuilt?
> Thanks,
> John
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list