REFLECTOR: Franklin Starter
John Dibble
aminetech at bluefrog.com
Wed Jul 13 13:04:52 CDT 2005
I can't carry a tune anyway.
John
Jim Sower wrote:
> Too bad it's a Franklin. I could sell you a Lyc starter for a song.
>
> John Dibble wrote:
>
> >When my engine is hot, my starter is sluggish. Maybe time for a new one. Where can I
> >buy one? Can I have it rebuilt?
> >Thanks,
> >John
> >
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> >Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> >user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> >Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >
> >
> >
> >
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list