REFLECTOR: Firewall

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Sat Jul 9 23:38:57 CDT 2005


I'm using Ti.
 
http://www.titaniumjoe.com/6al4v%20sheet.htm
 
John

	-----Original Message----- 
	From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Richard Riley 
	Sent: Sat 7/9/2005 11:01 PM 
	To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
	Cc: 
	Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Firewall
	
	

	At 07:31 PM 7/9/05, you wrote:
	>I am getting ready to install fiberfrax and SS to my firewall.  I would
	>like to know what thickness of fiberfrax most are using and what thickness
	>stainless steel.
	
	1/8" fiberfrax, and the thinnest SS I can get.
	
	When I can find it, I use .010 titanium instead.
	
	_______________________________________________
	To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
	
	Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
	user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
	Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
	Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
	

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4242 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050709/d1a88a8c/attachment.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list