REFLECTOR: Canard Cover and cowl attachment system

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Jul 7 09:40:06 CDT 2005


NMFlyer1 at aol.com wrote:

> I have had the piano hinge cowl attach on my Velocity for about a year 
> now. While I am not flying, I do think it works quite well. I have 
> some pictures of the install that I recently sent out.

How did I miss that??

> I don't have the doghouse removeable from the canard at this point and 
> probably won't change that.
>
You will regret that when you have to work behind the panel once your 
flying.   I had my canard off and on a dozen times and finally decided, 
enough is enough and added the removable cover.  I used piano hinges to 
secure it.  I can access the back of the panel now in  one minute.

Scott


More information about the Reflector mailing list