REFLECTOR: Aileron Counterweight

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 4 15:55:20 CDT 2005


Any hunk of steel rod from Ace or Home Depot will work fine.

lawrence epstein wrote:

> I have Alan Shaw's Wings with the Ailerons cut out but not fabricated 
> beyond that. I started to finish off the ailerons and discovered that 
> sicne Alan's ailerons are 90" instead of 72, I don't have enough steel 
> rod for counterweight.
>
> Here is the question: Does anyone know if the steel rod is anything 
> special or something I  can pick up locally? I really would rather not 
> wait until they ship it from the factory.
>
> Larry Epstein
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list