REFLECTOR: Headset and mic jacks

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 19 07:25:09 CST 2005


I mounted my jacks in the keel behind the pilot/co-pilot seat backs.  Keeps the cables out of the way and easy for the generally inexperienced back seat riders to find their jacks.  I made my jack housings with a foam plug and about 4 layers of bid as I recall.

Ronnie
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Al Gietzen 
  To: reflector 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 1:08 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Headset and mic jacks


  Just curious of those who are flying; where you located the jacks; or where would you locate them if you were doing it over.



  Any less expensive recessed jack housings than A.S.?



  Thanks,



  Al



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050119/55762f97/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list