REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine Mount

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Sat Jan 15 10:44:14 CST 2005


Subject: REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine Mount

To those who have used a Franklin engine mount from the factory, can anyone
tell me what the width is between the mounting rails for the engine.  I am
considering using a Franklin mount for my Renesis rotary engine and need
this dimension to evaluate if this is a possible approach.

Thanks,
Joe

Joe;

10 1/4" is what I measure inside dimension between the rails (measuring with
the cowl on and can't be precise, but certainly within 1/8"

On my rotary, the engine would sit on the rail right on the oil pan bolts
(if you let it).  I don't know if the Renesis housings are the same.

Al

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list