REFLECTOR: Power Panel

Bill Werner wwerner at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 19:17:27 CST 2005


You can talk with Wayne Lanza of Composite Design.  Wayne has been working
with builders for quite some time, and until the hurricane trashed the
Velocity builders center he had an offce in the same hanger.  See
www.compositedesigninc.com , he purchased 'Big Orange' from the factory and
did a complete refurbishment of the interior and panel, a picture is on his
site.

Bill


  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of HYTEC45 at aol.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:16 PM
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Power Panel


  I am in the process of building a new panel.  I built mine over 11 years
ago, and am looking at the pre-made power panels in lieu of using switches
and breakers.  Looks like the way to go now days.  Any hints or tips
regarding these?  I know Velocity has them, along with ACS.  Any other
sources?

  Thanks in advance,
  TEC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050112/e7b4ae1f/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list