REFLECTOR: Power Panel

Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Wed Jan 12 17:15:04 CST 2005


I bought one of these...

http://www.anywheremap.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=4

I don't know how well it works yet.  I will start building my panel next month.

Darrell Kufalk

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: HYTEC45 at aol.com 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 12:15 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Power Panel


  I am in the process of building a new panel.  I built mine over 11 years ago, and am looking at the pre-made power panels in lieu of using switches and breakers.  Looks like the way to go now days.  Any hints or tips regarding these?  I know Velocity has them, along with ACS.  Any other sources?

  Thanks in advance,
  TEC


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050112/30f30f64/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list