REFLECTOR: oshkosh

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 28 17:42:45 CST 2005


I stay at a house in a subdivision just under 1/2 mi from the main 
gate.  2 or 3 private rooms, cots all over the basement, tents, campers, 
etc. all over the yard.  Most of the folks have been coming for years 
and know each other.  The prices are very reasonable and the owners 
throw a cookout for the "guests" one evening late in the week.  I camp 
in the yard (one year I went with a couple of guys in a camper) and love 
it.  Entertaining kids is tough no matter where you stay. 
Probably not much help ... Jim S.


gattenby at gbronline.com wrote:

>OK...
>I've never been to Oshkosh,
>I'm trying to talk my wife into the idea of letting me go...
>She's game for the idea if we stop at the great mall of
>America. (sounds expensive).
>She also states that we will be bringing two 12-14 year old
>girls along for the car ride.
>Any one have any sugestions about housing / where to stay?
>Is it too late to even think about finding housing for this
>year for 4 people?
>
>Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
>Noel
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>  
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list