REFLECTOR: LIGHTSPEED IGNITION PROBLEM

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 28 13:49:11 CST 2005


I'm not sure exactly how it affected you, but when the company got set 
for the second run they went out and recalled all of the first run units 
to upgrade them with all the improvements generated by the company and 
the users of first run units.  I sent mine back and it was turned around 
in a week.  I would hazard a guess that they quit making first run units 
when some issues arose and ran out of first run inventory rather than 
ship them only to call them right back for upgrade.  I and a number of 
folks on the Cozy list are using them and I like it MUCH better than the 
Rose unit I had on my EZ.  All the folks I have talked to so far are 
extremely happy with the customer support.

I think you got caught up in the transition - just unfortunate timing 
... Jim S.

HYTEC45 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/27/2005 5:04:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, 
> davedent at comcast.net writes:
>
>     If you are using a four cylinder give Emag a call.  They have them
>     now for the Lyc. 4 cyl. engines only for now.
>
> I have had a Emag paid for, and on order since early December.  Brad 
> from Emag called about four weeks ago and wanted to know what my 
> timing was, and if I was using aircraft plugs, or auto as my Emag was 
> in the first run of Emags now being made, and should be shipped in a 
> couple of weeks.  As of last week, it had not arrived, so I called 
> Brad to see what was up.  He told me that they were running the second 
> run of mags, and mine was in it and would be completed in six weeks. I 
> reminded him that he had called me to get my specs four weeks prior, 
> and said it would be a couple weeds.  He replied that he did not know 
> how I got that impression (you said so Brad) but that was not the 
> case.  As I am not really in a bind for it, it's is not a big 
> deal.  However, for a start-up company not following through as 
> promised,  taking and using your money for four months to fund other 
> runs of products without shipping yours is a big deal.  Just something 
> to keep an eye on.
>  
> TEC 
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list