REFLECTOR: oshkosh

miltonm at airmail.net miltonm at airmail.net
Mon Feb 28 12:47:31 CST 2005


>
     I would suggest you consider Sun 'N Fun instead of Oshkosh. Friendly
people, acres and acres of antiques/experimental,war birds, helios,
bi planes, vintage, camping, rest rooms  foof and no price gouging. A
much better place for family.

Milt







> OK...
> I've never been to Oshkosh,
> I'm trying to talk my wife into the idea of letting me go...
> She's game for the idea if we stop at the great mall of
> America. (sounds expensive).
> She also states that we will be bringing two 12-14 year old
> girls along for the car ride.
> Any one have any sugestions about housing / where to stay?
> Is it too late to even think about finding housing for this
> year for 4 people?
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Noel
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>




More information about the Reflector mailing list