REFLECTOR: electrical sys design

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Fri Feb 25 11:52:26 CST 2005


Kurt- do you have a source/pn for that RV charger/splitter?

Thanks
Alex
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of NMFlyer1 at aol.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:28 PM
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: electrical sys design


  Hmm, Al,

  We have been copying each other again! :)

  Except I am using 25AH batteries (22 lbs ea) and only the aft one for
starting. That way I can use only 6G wire to connect the for/aft busses. The
buss wire and the charging wire run through the center of my copper conduit
ground.

  My alternator also charges both batteries through a hi-tech RV battery
charging splitter. It has anovervoltage/dead short protector as well as the
diodes and charges the batteries according to need.

  I also have the same alternator as you and can isolate which buss driver
(battery) I want to use at any given time.

  Kurt
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050225/ec7a5e6b/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list