REFLECTOR: PAINT SHOPS
Scott Baker
sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 19:36:11 CST 2005
Many environmentally friendly states have eliminated all of the "good" paints. Low VOC requirements mean more water-based paints, which don't (or have not yet) withstood the test of time. When I was living in California, most aircraft owners went to Nevada for their paint jobs to get around this "problem". Nice thing about being mobile - you can shop the entire continental USA for the best products and best price.
SB
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Martino
To: reflector at www.tvbf.org
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:34 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: PAINT SHOPS
I still have 30 hours to go before I take the plane down for paint ... so any suggestions for paint shops around Colorado? We have a shop in Akron, Colorado ... but I want to examine all options.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050224/50b7fbdf/attachment-0001.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list