REFLECTOR: Still Looking to Rent Scales for W & B

Wayne wowens at darientel.net
Thu Feb 24 06:56:40 CST 2005


You probably said before but where are you located?
Wayne Owens (scale owner in coastal Georgia)
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: PVTPIL8 at aol.com 
  To: reflector at awpi.com 
  Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:27 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Still Looking to Rent Scales for W & B


  I think the scales I was looking to rent may have fallen through.
  Does anyone know where I could rent a set of scales. The plane is down for some service and now is the perfect time to update my weight and balance.
  If anyone can help please let me know.
  Thanks
  Steve
  N787SB
  Velocity XL-RG


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050224/3ce5c2d8/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list