REFLECTOR: Mogas and cheap avgas locations ...

N.V.Frederick vnolan at idcomm.com
Mon Feb 21 19:04:03 CST 2005


Men and Brethren,
    Kurt just caused me a thought!  Let's make a note on this site when we
find a field with Mogas.  More and more of us are going to be looking for it
in the not too distant future.
FWIW,
nolan.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Sower" <canarder at frontiernet.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Mogas and cheap avgas locations ...


> I'm not flying anywhere, but even if I was, I'd need a reference for
> trips in all directions for planning purposes (fro Crossville, TN -
> CSV).  Right now I'm doing a price / volume / margin survey to check out
> the viability of setting up a Mogas sales operation at my home field.
> Either way, I need all the Mogas outlets at least E of the Mississippi.
> Airnav has Avgas listings, but I couldn't find anything on Mogas.
> Jim S.
>
> NMFlyer1 at aol.com wrote:
>
> >AirNav seems to leave a lot out and not be very well updated.
> >Where are you flying? Id guess that those in the local area can give you
a better picture on argains.
> >For example, E-98 (Mid Valley airpark where I live) now has 100LL self
serve. It is about even price wise with the cheapest in the area.
> >
> > One great buy is SJN (Saint John Arizona). They have 100LL, Jet-A and
Mogas. The Mogas is 1.75/gal and 100LL is 2.25 (last week).
> >
> >Kurt
> >_______________________________________________
> >To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> >Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> >user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> >Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >
> >
> >
> >
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>




More information about the Reflector mailing list