REFLECTOR: FUEL FEED & Vents--blinking warning

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 17 10:51:04 CST 2005


Bob,
My low sump light only comes on if I don't pull positive G's when I 
am inverted on the top of the loop.  Not Lately!!  (: Seriously I 
routinely fly high above 10K and frequently up to 17-18K. No problem 
with the sump light due to height. If I get down to about 10gallons 
(5 in each tank) during landing decent nose down the light will 
flash. Also I am sure that in this low fuel situation the sump is 
being unported due to attitude and even turbulence. I don't know 
about anyone else but the factory recommended system seems to work 
for me and I would not change it
-- 
Jack Sheehan
Executive Director
National Consortium for Aviation Mobility (NCAM)
Visit the following sites
http://www.ncam-sats.org, http://www.sats2005.com, http://sats.nasa.gov
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050217/d00ae267/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list