REFLECTOR: FUEL FEED

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 22:39:35 CST 2005


I have been using "Fuel Lube" for years and I haven't found anything better to last the longest and is made for the purpose
Dave
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Wayne 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 4:12 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: FUEL FEED


  There is some stuff called "FuelLube" that last much better.

  KY jelly might help if you empty a tank. It would aid in removal of the seat covers.
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: SlvEgl99 at aol.com 
    To: reflector at tvbf.org 
    Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 4:49 PM
    Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: FUEL FEED


    I experienced uneven fuel feed and found that the cap on one tank was not sealing. I adjusted the tension in the cap and I use vasoline and that stops it.

    If it happens when you are flying at cruise, apply a bit of rudder and opposite stick. In a few minutes the feed will start evening out.

    Bob 
    Wood
    N658SE
    XL FG


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


    _______________________________________________
    To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

    Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
    Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050213/47321dae/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list