REFLECTOR: IT FLYS!

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Mon Feb 7 18:37:34 CST 2005


Why anyone would even consider another option is a mystery.  I am not
disparaging other test pilots, nor owners who take on the challenge ...
but it seems logical that another set of eyes - especially those of a
highly trained individual - is a valuable thing.
 
When a test pilot is also an AP who is willing to fix what he finds and
leave you with a good flying machine ... you can't help but love the
experience.
 
I have seen your name on the reflector much and never realized the
connection.
 
Tom Martino 
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: MMurp16900 at aol.com [mailto:MMurp16900 at aol.com] 
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 12:18 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: IT FLYS!
 
Hi Tom
I am glad you were satisfied with the first flight .Thanks for the nice
things you said about my Son Steven .I am proud of him.
Mack Murphree
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050207/807abff9/attachment-0001.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list