REFLECTOR: Main LG vibration on braking ...

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 10:10:36 CST 2005


 
In a message dated 2/2/2005 7:40:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
Don19dw at aol.com writes:

However he said even some Velocities with Cleveland brakes have  experienced 
this shake, which seems to prove the theory. 
Perhaps we can get an online survey of Velocity pilots to see how many  are 
having this problem?



I have the Cleveland and experience this.  Seems that when  I replaced my 
disks, it was smooth for about 50 landings, then wear or  the repeated 
heating/cooling either warps, or causes glazed spots on the  disk,causing the vibration 
start.  I guess I could put the disks in a lathe  and sand the faces to remove 
any glazing and see.  However, I just coast  thru that area.
 
TEC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050202/afbb4369/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list