REFLECTOR: Arm Pit Scoops

Ann DaSilva samann1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 23 09:21:21 CST 2005


May make a difference in the airflow into the scoop.

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of John Dibble
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:26 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Arm Pit Scoops


What kind of difference should I look for.

John

Ann DaSilva wrote:

> I don't think it will make any perceptible difference. But you could try
> temporarily blocking the area with some foam and tape and see if there is
> any difference.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of Wayne
> Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 7:50 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Arm Pit Scoops
>
> >I want to increase the size of my scoops.  I have about a 1" clearance
> > between the top
> > of the scoops and  the wing.  Is there any reason why I can't reduce the
> > clearance to
> > 1/4" by adding 3/4" on the top of the scoops?
> >
> > John


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list