REFLECTOR: Engine Monitors

Fred Marconi fmarconi at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 21 05:44:02 CST 2005


If you are considering using a Garmin GNX 480 ( CNX 80 ) you need to see what monitors this unit is compatible with so that you can take advantage of all the features this unit will offer.  I have a MicroVision 1000 and I ma happy with the unit but it does not talk to the GNX 480 .

Fred Marconi 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Rene Dugas 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:07 PM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Engine Monitors


  What engine?  I use the Vision and like it.

  Rene'



  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of MikeWatsonSpg at cs.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 3:27 PM
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Engine Monitors



  After seven years of fateful service, my Audio Flight Avionics
  Engine Monitor is starting to fail. The company that made it
  is no longer in business, so my replacement choices are:

  1st    Vision Microvision VM1000C
  2nd   GRT 6000
  3rd    MVP-50

  I would appreciate any comments from those using any of the 
  above, as to reliability and ease of use. Thanks.

  Mike W.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20051221/2b305325/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list