REFLECTOR: Frapper Map of Velocity Owners and Builders

gattenby at GBRonline.com gattenby at GBRonline.com
Fri Dec 2 22:10:58 CST 2005


Looking at the USA part of the map,
I just noticed that there are 3 vertical bands of builders
The westcoast group, the Dakota to Texas group, and the
Michiagan to Florida group.
Velocity is at East coast, and they used to have a West
coast.
Anyone with any clues as to why there's a mid USA band?


Noel


----- Original Message Follows -----
From: "Barber Law Firm" <CBarber at texasattorney.net>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: REFLECTOR: Frapper Map of Velocity Owners and
Builders
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 04:55:04 -0600

> BlankDear Collective,
> 
> I just created a "Frapper" map for Velocity owners and
> builders.  If'n you don't know what Frapper is yet, it is
> a map that will allow users to add themselves and give a
> visual representation of that persons general world
> location.  You may also place a picture and brief
> description of yourself and/or project.  I am already on
> two other Frapper maps and have suffered no known ill
> consequences.  (yeah, you do need to register so I imagine
> you are once again being tracked for marketing purposes by
> someone....so it goes).
> 
> I find the other two very interesting to monitor.  I am
> currently on the Frapper Rotary engine list and the
> CanardAviator list.
> 
> To add yourself please to go to
> http://www.frappr.com/velocity.  It is free and very easy.
>  I hope to see y'all there.
> 
> All the best,
> 
> Chris
> 
> 
> Christopher Barber
> 
> Attorney and Counselor at Law
> 
> 
> 
> "Serving the needs of Senior Texans"
> 
> Barber Law Firm
> 10827 Tower Bridge St.
> 
> Houston, Texas 77075-5032
> 281-464-LAWS (5297)
> 
> 
> CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
> www.TexasAttorney.net
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> [Attachment: Blank Bkgrd.gif]


More information about the Reflector mailing list