REFLECTOR: Velocity Convention

Jorge Bujanda jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Fri Dec 2 18:21:06 CST 2005


See what you have managed to start with this Frappr thing Chris?   :-P   
Regards
Jorge



Barber Law Firm wrote:

> Dear Collective,
>  
> I just created a "Frapper" map for Velocity owners and builders.  If'n 
> you don't know what Frapper is yet, it is a map that will allow users 
> to add themselves and give a visual representation of that persons 
> general world location.  You may also place a picture and brief 
> description of yourself and/or project.  I am already on two other 
> Frapper maps and have suffered no known ill consequences.  (yeah, you 
> do need to register so I imagine you are once again being tracked for 
> marketing purposes by someone....so it goes).
>  
> I find the other two very interesting to monitor.  I am currently on 
> the Frapper Rotary engine list and the CanardAviator list.
>  
> To add yourself please to go to http://www.frappr.com/velocity.  It is 
> free and very easy.  I hope to see y'all there.
>  
> All the best,
>  
> Chris
>  
>  
>
> Christopher Barber
>
> Attorney and Counselor at Law
>
>  
>
> "Serving the needs of Senior Texans"
>
> Barber Law Firm
> 10827 Tower Bridge St.
>
> Houston, Texas 77075-5032
> 281-464-LAWS (5297)
>
>
> CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
> www.TexasAttorney.net <http://www.texasattorney.net/> 
>
>  
>
> Texas <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001>
>
>  
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>

-------------- next part --------------
Skipped content of type multipart/related


More information about the Reflector mailing list