REFLECTOR: Flexible intercooler ducts

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Aug 27 23:55:50 CDT 2005


I just stumbled upon these folks.  I think they have what I want.

http://www.turbohoses.com/index.html

Scott


Scott Derrick wrote:

> I need to make a few flexible ducts for turbo to intercooler, servo to 
> induction system.
>
> redline MAP is 37 inches with a momentary 40 inch allowance, I believe 
> the pop-off is set for 42 inches.
>
> Thats about 21 PSI tops.
>
> I had though about using racing quality silicon radiator hoses, which 
> are rated to about 29 psi at 300 F.
>
> I have also considered flexible stainless ducting, like the Cool-Flex 
> product.  Anybody using this?    My concern with using a flexible 
> metal ducting is work hardening form the engine movement?  Should I be 
> concerned?
>
> Any other ideas on how to do this?
>
> Scott
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list