REFLECTOR: CONTACT NEEDED

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 21:13:46 CDT 2005


I have Steve's cell number.  775-230-3685 This worked a couple of months ago. 
 
If any of you guys are having problems with your engines or what ever and you can't reach Steve and are in the Northern CA area give me a call.  I'm an A&P with an IA.  If you didn't build your plane and need a condition inspection I can help here as well.  Steve is the only one that can give you an insurance flight check ride in the Northern California area but I can help you with the rest.  Just let me know.  I do a couple of annuals now on Velos in California.  I do most at my hangar in Livermore.  I'm one of the factory approved builder inspectors for insurance prior to first flight. 
 
I have forty six years of aircraft maintenance and 30 years as an AI.  4000 plus fight hours and 1500 plus in canards. I have built a number of planes including three canard type.  So if I can help  you with any questions please let me know if you can't reach Steve.  

Dave Dent
Cell 925-337-0115
Velocity XL/RG
N32XL. 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Al Gietzen 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:11 AM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: CONTACT NEEDED


   Steve Murphree test flew my plane and did some maintenance.  He was one of the only ones who got my IO-540 running like a top! I have recently tried his phone number (775-230-3685) and I keep getting a "fast busy".  Does someone on Reflector have a way to reach him?

  Thanks

  Tom;

  I believe that is his cell phone, and 'fast busy' suggests some signal problem.  I spoke with him a couple of weeks ago at 775-246-9364, which is Mack's land line, and where Steve can be reached if he is not traveling.

  Al



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050824/7188528b/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list