REFLECTOR: Ouestion on CCI Vortex Generators

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 24 08:06:48 CDT 2005


I just reinstalled my CCI's after painting.  It required 94 on my 173 (Long Wing) to do the canard and wings.  This would be the same on the XL.  I purchased 100, lost 6 before pulling them off for painting.  I had just enough to reinstall.

By the way, CCI's seem to hold up well to UV.  They still look like new after 2.5 years.

Ronnie
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jim Agnew 
  To: Velocity Reflector 
  Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:37 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Ouestion on CCI Vortex Generators


  Has anyone used them on their Velocity and if so how many (please include model)?

  Do you have any extra that you would be willing to sell?

  Thanks.

  Jim


  James F. Agnew
  Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
  Tampa, FL
  Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050824/0e35a614/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list