REFLECTOR: POWER GUARD

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Aug 22 22:22:45 CDT 2005


I consider the EI a very critical item.

I've heard the best way to wire it is,  directly from the battery, 
through either a resettable breaker, or self resetting breaker, then 
direct to the EI.  Nothing in between.  Thats how I ran mine...

Scott

Tom Martino wrote:

> Is anyone using Wayne Lanza's Power Guard?
>  
> It is the device that isolates a primary and secondary power source 
> ... then switches to the "secondary" when needed.
>  
> Here is my question ... what happens if the circuit fails? 
>  
> I am simply curious ... because I have my electronic ignition routed 
> through it.  I would think the "default" would be a straight pass 
> through of primary power.  But I am not sure.
>  
> I left voicemail for Wayne ... but I also know he monitors "Reflector".
>  
> By the way ... the Power Guard is a brilliant idea and really nice 
> looking.  I have been flying with it for 27 hours.
>  
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list