REFLECTOR: Aeropoxy Structural Adhesive
Keith Hallsten
KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Wed Aug 10 19:20:54 CDT 2005
Larry,
It's 1:1. Both of the components have a slight tendency to settle, so you
need to stir each of them separately before spooning out what you need to
mix for the project at hand.
Although it tends to be a bit stringy and messy, I love this stuff for
function. It bonds really well to either properly cleaned and prepared
metal or fiberglass. I just used some yesterday to bond some spun-aluminum
3" flanges onto my fiberglass air cleaner box. There were some gaps in the
fit-up so I stirred in some flox. It worked great!
Keith Hallsten
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of lawrence epstein
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 4:16 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Aeropoxy Structural Adhesive
I just received my 1st supply of the Aeropoxy Structural Adhesive (Using
microglass/epoxy until now).
Can anyone give me the mix ratio (preferably by weight). It isn't on the
cans.
Larry Epstein
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list