REFLECTOR: blue masking tape

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Aug 1 11:08:44 CDT 2005


I bought some "Scratch Off" at OSH.  I haven't tried it yet, but in the demonstration
I saw some bad scratches transformed to like new in just a few minutes.  So unless
they had a trick piece of plastic, the stuff should work great.

John

Richard Riley wrote:

> I've had it go "hard" and almost impossible to remove after 2 weeks,
> but it was in a hot attic. It probably depends on the temperature,
> humidity and brand of tape.
>
> At 10:41 PM 7/31/05, you wrote:
> >Anyone know how long it is safe to leave the 'blue' masking tape on
> >the plexiglass windows before the adhesive gets left behind when you
> >pull the tape off.  It seemed the quickest, easiest to put on the
> >inside while I'm spraying upholstery adhesive.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Al
> >_______________________________________________
> >To change your email address, visit
> >http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> >Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> >user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> >Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list