REFLECTOR: Fwd: Re: smooth prime

gattenby at GBRonline.com gattenby at GBRonline.com
Tue Apr 26 13:56:54 CDT 2005


The folks at polyfiber made good on the smooth prime
crosslinker.
The only questions were, how much do I need and where to
send it.

noel

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Gregory Albarian" <greg at conaircraft.com>
To: <gattenby at gbronline.com>
Subject: Re: smooth prime
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:21:58 -0700

It's on the way, now.

Regards,

Greg
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: gattenby at gbronline.com 
  To: Gregory Albarian 
  Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:02 AM
  Subject: Re: smooth prime


  Greg,

  I only have a quart of smooth prime.
  Shipping address

  Noel Gattenby
  1704 Forest Rd
  Okmulgee, OK  74447


  Thanks,

  Noel


  ----- Original Message Follows -----
  From: "Gregory Albarian" <greg at conaircraft.com>
  To: <gattenby at gbronline.com>
  Subject: Re: smooth prime
  Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:30:37 -0700

  > Noel, you need new.
  > What is your shipping address and how much UV Smooth
Prime
  > do you have?
  > 
  > Regards,
  > 
  > Greg
  >   ----- Original Message ----- 
  >   From: gattenby at gbronline.com 
  >   To: info at polyfiber.com 
  >   Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 3:27 PM
  >   Subject: smooth prime
  > 
  > 
  > 
  >   The cross linker that I received with my smooth prime
  > has
  >   gelled.
  >   It's crumbly...
  >   Is there a way to make it liquid again, or do I need
new
  >   cross linker?
  > 
  >   Noel Gattenby
  >   Gattenby at gbronline.com
  > 
  > 





More information about the Reflector mailing list