REFLECTOR: Lack of hanger space

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sat Apr 23 01:54:00 CDT 2005


I don't think it's the FAA - it depends on who owns the airport.  The City
of Lincoln, CA owns the airport I'm on and they have started inspecting
every hangar on the field every year to assure that they are being used for
aviation purposes.  (My inspection is this Wednesday).  This started about 3
years ago - on the first inspection they found a lot of violations, and
suddenly hangar space was a bit easier to come by.

Keith


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Agnew" <jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com>
To: "Velocity Reflector" <reflector at awpi.com>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 6:48 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Duane's mention of Fly-in & Lack of hanger space


> As far as hanger space being used for non-aviation use I believe that the
FAA
> prohibits this since the airport space is under their control.  I believe
that
> I read that they enforced this regulation and freed up a lot of hangers.
> Anyone else remember this?




More information about the Reflector mailing list