REFLECTOR: smooth prime
Andy Millin
amillin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 19 19:45:12 CDT 2005
Noel,
The first gallon that was delivered to my house had the same problem. The
cross-linker was a solid piece of gelatin. I called the people I ordered it
from, Sacramento Sky Ranch, and told them of the problem. Apparently it is
known that the stuff will do this. They happily sent me another vial of the
crosslinker.
I would give your supplier a call.
Best,
Andy
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of gattenby at GBRonline.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:29 PM
To: reflector at awpi.com
Subject: REFLECTOR: smooth prime
I was about to use smooth prime for the 1st time today.
I bought it several months ago...
When I opened the crosslinker stuff, It was crumbly.
Thicker than jello / softer than a gum eraser.
But defanatly not liquid.
I tried heating it, but it won't soften up.
Acetone didn't melt it.
Does anyone know a way to make it work?
Anyway to salvage / use the filler part?
Perplexed
Noel
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list