REFLECTOR: Good Friday Landing

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 10:11:22 CDT 2005


Dave, 

  Nice job all the way around. I appreciate you sharing your information (as 
well as the valueable comments from others). 

I am just about ready to install the fuel plumbing on my 4.3L Chevy powered 
Velocity. 
I had planned on placing the pumps aft of the sump, on top of my lower NACA 
inlet. That would put the pumps about even with the mid-point on the sump.  

I too have the Airflow Performance injection and pump setup. It sounds like 
my planned install point will work. In talking with Scott, I also plan on using 
a 1/2" supply line to the engine. The 3/8" line will only supply enough fuel 
for 300HP or less, and I dont think that counts the return line. Since I have 
340 HP, it only makes sense to install the 1/2" lines. 

As for the Mogas/100LL comparison, there is quite a bit of information on 
that recently in the GA flyer and Kitplanes. Good information for the auto 
conversion folks here. 


Thanks again for sharing your info and glad all is ok. 

Kurt Winker
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050407/a2c40337/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list