REFLECTOR: Catto???

tstockmn at aol.com tstockmn at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 20:58:09 CDT 2005


 Craig shipped my new prop about four weeks ago.   His shop had significant water damage from the recent rain storms in California and he is behind schedule.   My prop was about two months late.   
 
Good news is prop looks and flys great!    I replaced by performance prop (which also flew great).
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Derrick <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:09:41 -0700
Subject: REFLECTOR: Catto???


I've been trying to get a hold of Craig Catto for the past week. 
 
Email and phone, no replies... His estimated ship date for my new prop is rapidly approaching and I'm getting anxious. 
 
Anybody talk to him recently? 
 
Scott 
 
> 
_______________________________________________ 
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector 
 
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery 
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose 
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail 
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050405/62874692/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list