REFLECTOR: Pitot tube mount.

Larry Richter ljrvelref at verizon.net
Sat Apr 2 19:01:19 CST 2005


Try "4130 Streamline Tubing MIL-T6736"  Part No. 03-11300 through 
03-12000 at $8 to $20 per foot from Aircraft Spruce.  I suppose you 
could buy it cheaper somewhere else.  I don't remember the size I bought 
but match the exterior dimensions and take into account the wall 
thickness.  My pitot tube slid inside the piece I bought and fit 
perfectly.  You'll have to paint it.
Larry Richter

Kufalk wrote:

> Where can I get a short piece of aero-tubing that will hold an "L" 
> shaped pitot tube?
>  
> The chrome RV mount from Spruce/Gretz seems a little spendy at $117.00.
>  
> Has anyone ever tried to make one out of fiberglass?
>  
>  
> Darrell Kufalk
> XLRG
> Waukesha, WI
>  
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list