REFLECTOR: I need a nose gear, now I'm begging.

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Tue Sep 28 21:34:15 CDT 2004


Did you find a gear yet?  If not, give John Ewins a call in Danville CA.  He has a kit that he hasn't worked on in years.  I know he has a gear there as well.  I think it has the toco gussets on it as well. 
Dave

-------------- Original message -------------- 

> Make sure it has the burrito gusset... 
> 
> 
> Brian Michalk 
> Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something. 
> Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver 
> musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single 
> 
> 
> > -----Original Message----- 
> > From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On 
> > Behalf Of MMurp16900 at aol.com 
> > Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 10:26 AM 
> > To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
> > Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: I need a nose gear, now I'm begging. 
> > 
> > 
> > Hi Mel: 
> > Call Dad I think we may have an old one that might work for you. 
> > 775-246-9364 I am on the road right now so I can't tell you for 
> > sure... Good luck 
> > 
> > Steve Murphree 
> > _______________________________________________ 
> > To change your email address, visit 
> > http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector 
> > 
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery 
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose 
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail 
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 
> > 
> _______________________________________________ 
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector 
> 
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery 
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose 
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail 
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040929/daf6cd8f/attachment-0001.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list