REFLECTOR: Fuel Shutoffs

Joe jewen at comporium.net
Sun Sep 26 23:18:03 CDT 2004


I was thinking about individual maintenance shutoffs as well, but was concerned about the possibility of not turning one back on prior to flight.  I plan on using tags attached to the control stick when certain items are in process (such as "Oil Change") and also plan on developing a post maintenance check list.  I wonder what other Refectorites think.

Good luck on getting airborne.  As for me I should get my Renesis long block this week, I just hope I finish filling and sanding before the 5 year engine warranty runs out.

Joe
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: v350tx 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 9:30 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Fuel Shutoffs


  I have run into more than case when I wish I had put individual fuel shut-offs in each tank.  I have one that shuts off the fuel after the sump tank, but if you have a leak in the sump tank or any of its fittings individual shut-offs would be handy.  Dave Bertram  ( hop to have my velo V-8 flying in a couple of weeks.)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040927/905ee227/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list