REFLECTOR: I need a nose gear, now I'm begging.

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Sep 26 09:33:55 CDT 2004


Taco gusset welds at the pivot point,

Scott

At 10:21 PM 9/25/2004, you wrote:
>How do you tell the new leg from the old one?
>
>At 10:57 PM 9/25/2004, you wrote:
>>It's now going on eight weeks since I bent my nose gear leg, standard 
>>RG.  I have asked the group before but the only responses that I received 
>>were from people offering the old style leg.  I'm hoping that someone 
>>with a recent (1 yr) kit would let me have their gear leg and then take 
>>delivery of a new gear leg from the factory in a month or so.  Velocity 
>>has hired a new machinist but the hurricanes have shut things down.  I 
>>was hoping to go to Copperstate.
>>
>>Please,
>>Mel Bina
>>520 615-1055
>>520 370-3942 cell
>>_______________________________________________
>>To change your email address, visit 
>>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin



More information about the Reflector mailing list