REFLECTOR: Re: Not Another Hurricane!!

Dale Alexander Dalexan48 at dslextreme.com
Fri Sep 24 10:36:20 CDT 2004


Hey Scott,

Maybe you could interest your employers in the benefits of the
Marysville-Yuba City area. I think that you may know something about it.
Lotsa runways, good building weather out here and just enough earthquakes to
keep the dust off the shelfs. Pretty close to Paradise too.

Dale Alexander
173 Stealth Gullwing

>
> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:21:13 -0400
> From: "Scott Baker" <sbakr at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Not Another Hurricane!!
> To: <rwharton at buckeye-express.com>, "Velocity Aircraft Owners and
> Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Message-ID: <001001c4a1b3$49ff69f0$0200a8c0 at DAD>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Ohhhh Man.  Time to batten down the hatches again.
> It's actually Duane Swing's fault.  When I moved here he said, "Sebastian
> hasn't had a direct hurricane hit in 100-years".  The counter got reset to
> zero 3-weeks ago and it looks like it will be reset again on Sunday.
> I'll keep everyone posted.
> SB
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list