REFLECTOR: Not Another Hurricane!!

jewen Jewen at Comporium.net
Fri Sep 24 08:05:55 CDT 2004


Alex,
You might be interested in the following link
http://rkaplan.hypermart.net/datalink.html . It contains some info on
portable weather data link options.  You may also want to explore the idea
of using a modem on your PC via cellular connection so you have access to
internet weather sites.

May I ask the make and model of your 7" Touch Screen.  I have been looking
for the same at a reasonable price.

Joe

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Alex Balic" <alex157 at direcway.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 8:13 PM
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Not Another Hurricane!!


> Wayne-
> What is the source of the display (weather map) do you know?  I have an
> engine monitor that runs via PC onto a 7" touch screen, might like to see
if
> I can put weather up on there as well- although I might be able to put it
> onto the BM EIFS that I have- not sure about that yet- I know I can put
> strike finder data on there though......
>
> Alex
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of Wayne Lanza
> Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 5:33 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Not Another Hurricane!!
>
>
>   The display in Jack's airplane is an Arnav ICSD200 - BUT WAIT!!!
> There is another one on the pilot's side between the stack and the
> kitchen sink. Jack is one of those NASA guys (and still a friend??)
> who has the best of all of the toys.
>
> Fly Safe,
> Wayne Lanza
>
> P.S. If you run into Jack, ask him to demonstrate his 'Sat' phone that
> he has tied into his audio system - really cool ;-)
> ____________________________________________________
> On Sep 23, 2004, at 6:33 PM, Alex Balic wrote:
>
> > Jack-
> >
> > Which is that display Jack?
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list