REFLECTOR: RE: REFLECTOR fast build kit
John Dibble
aminetech at bluefrog.com
Tue Sep 21 10:27:48 CDT 2004
I sold my kit, so I'm working from memory here. I ran the antenna along the side
(inside) of the keel, near the bottom. I made it using copper tape. Of course I was
never able to verify how well the antenna works in this location.
John
Gilles Ross wrote:
> Is your antenna centered in the fuselage. Have you builded the antenna
> yourself or did you buy it?
> Gilles
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "John Dibble" <aminetech at bluefrog.com>
> To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 7:38 PM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: RE: REFLECTOR fast build kit
>
> > I used structural adhesive when I installed the keel in my fast build.
> Also, I
> > installed the long antenna inside the keel.
> >
> > John
> >
> > Jack Sheehan wrote:
> >
> > > Giles,
> > > You better check with the factory. I think on the fast builds they
> > > actually use an adhesive under the Keel flanges when they install
> > > them with the rivets. you should be able to see the black stuff under
> > > the edges. They may put the hard points in or you may have to put
> > > them in from the access holes in the side of the keel. You can make
> > > the holes a lot bigger than in the plans I really like the access
> > > plate covers some have used from a marine supply.
> > > Jack
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> > >
> > > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list