REFLECTOR: TRIM SPRING & TRAVEL

AnnSam annsam1 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 13 16:04:45 CDT 2004


I have seen several spring configurations throughout the years, they all
seemed to work OK. So I don't see why yours would not work, as long as there
is no interference through it's full travel and it's strong enough to hold
trim.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Tom Martino
  Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 12:33 PM
  To: reflector at www.tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: TRIM SPRING & TRAVEL


  As I previously mentioned ... my avionics and instruments make it
impossible to use the trim spring as configured at the factory ... if I wish
to get full travel.



  I came up with a design for a trim spring that curves forward faster (then
loops down) and doesn't have the backward bend of the "question mark".  It
is still pretty springy and allows for full movement.  Anyone have any ideas
on why this would NOT work?






-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040913/1b1fce4f/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list