REFLECTOR: Switches

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Sep 2 13:39:33 CDT 2004


I'll take a dozen of those!

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Alex Balic
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 1:12 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Switches


What are the prices for these?  They all say $0.00
 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 9:57 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Switches



Thanks to all for the input on the switches. 
 
I ended up finding some I like (similar to the ones in Gulf Coast Avionics)
that are lighted, engraved rockers. They have a large selection of standard
engraved labels, and the price is better than I have found anywhere else. 
 
The distributor is actually Lancair. They have a great on line store, and
fast service. 
I ordered my Jeffco tank sealant from them (before Velocity started carrying
it). 
 
The web site is WWW.AEROCRAFTPARTS.COM <http://www.AEROCRAFTPARTS.COM>  
 
Kurt Winker

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040902/4812ee96/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list