REFLECTOR: Uneven fuel draw

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Oct 29 18:33:16 CDT 2004


jim,

Are you saying these are fail closed?

Scott

At 10:59 AM 10/29/2004, you wrote:
>Don't recall.  They are from JCW and are fuel tank selector valves.  They 
>have supply and return for two tanks.  That's SIX nipples.  I only used 
>two and plugged the other four.  I used them because the guy who sold them 
>to me made me an offer I couldn't refuse.  I was seriously considering 
>manual valves from Wicks for about $10 but wire is easier to string than 
>cable.  There used to be solenoid valves that failed open at JCW but 
>they're not there any more.
>Think about the manual valves too .... Jim S.
>
>
><mailto:PVTPIL8 at aol.com>PVTPIL8 at aol.com wrote:
>>Canarder Thanks for the info what were the valve part numbers.
>>Steve
>>
>>
>>
>>_______________________________________________
>>To change your email address, visit 
>><http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>>Visit the gallery!  <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>Check new archives: <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>Check old archives: 
>><http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html>http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin



More information about the Reflector mailing list